Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Snow melts in Tahiti.

Vallee de Tautira

















I don't know why I put that as the title, Its just SUPER hot in Tahiti in December. I don't really notice it as much as I did last year because I'm used to swimming in my sweat by now...but still.

We had a great week. Heremiti's baptism is going to happen the 27th of this month, and we're all excited for it. She's a little girl who's parents are inactive who we teach with her grandfather, and her dad. She's super awesome and responds to all our questions - even if she doesn't know the answer. We had a miracle in our district this week. First of all I'd like to put a plug for best District of the year *cough* maybe I'm being a little prideful. I just have the best sisters in the mission to work with. We went from 2 total fixed baptisms to 9 as a district in a week. Super proud of all the missionaries in my district. And we will be having 5 of those 9 the 27th of December. What a great after Christmas present for the Lord. Anyways, pray with us that those baptisms will all go through without problem.

I don't have much time to write because we went fishing this morning as a zone, and then rehearsed our Christmas song we are going to sing for the mission Christmas party the 24th. Its "Mary did you know" by Pentatonix. Super cool singing group, if you have the chance check out their other Christmas stuff. Anyways, that would be about all I have time to write this week.

Spiritual thought... Charity. Have charity its the best virtue. Beats all the others. Moroni 7 read it, love it.

Take a look at this video:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrLoWt2tfqg&feature=share

Love you all, have a good last week of school.