Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Another Week

25 May 2015 Tiarei

Well, not exactly. It was the first full week I passed with my new companion, Elder Houde. He's absolutely awesome, love the Elder to death. I now understand the difference between "compatible" and "complimentary". Most of my companionships were "compatible" companionships. But this one, like with Elder Kokona, we are "complimentary". Meaning we have differing and similar qualities, which create a very versatile and powerful team.


Elder Houde et moi

We found an enormous amount of new investigators this week, and for this coming week. One of my favorite moments from this week was from a lesson with Teiho (tay -i-sho). We taught about the sealing power and the restoration. At the end we taught him how to pray and asked him to ask if what we had taught was true. HIs response was interesting. HE said something to the effect of, guys, I'm going to make this a whole lot simpler. I know something is true when I feel it. There is a certain feeling I get when I feel the spirit. When I was talking with you guys, I knew it was true, I had that feeling. We told him to pray anyways, but its always awesome when people remark the response during the lessons. That’s one other thing I like about my new companion. We feel the spirit almost exactly the same way, its super cool being companions with someone just as aware of the spirit during lessons and other situations.

So my invitation for all of you is to try to get more connected with the spirit this week. Turn the volume down. Unplug. Try and really feel the peace that comes from living the gospel. Love you all!

Elder Molinari


Another sunset