Monday, February 2, 2015

Almost a Good Week!

2 February 2015 Tautira

This week started off pretty strong, and then I guess it kinda pushed me out of the way so to speak. I got a fever on Thursday, which then progressed to being really sick...again. We would have hit very close to the standards of excellence this week if I hadn't gone out. Sometimes I feel like I'm only working half weeks, oh wait, it’s because I am. Anyways, everything is going better now, I'm just super tired.

Teramai got up and bore her testimony on Sunday - I was so proud- can't even imagine how proud Heavenly Father was. She's just so awesome, and she's pretty feisty with her family when they try and attack her about being baptised. She’s not mechant or anything just feisty. It makes me laugh.

Anyways, I spent the extended weekend with Elder Lee the zone leader and the car, and elder Tago the other one came to our sector to keep going with Elder Kokona. (Elder Tago loves my sector) Anyways, apparently everyone couldn't stop asking where I was or what happened. Typical Tahitians, they don’t miss you until you’re gone ;) Speaking of being gone I think I've only got a couple weeks left here. Everyone is already telling me they don’t want me to go; it always makes you feel good/sad. We’ll see what happens.

Well, I don’t have much else to say...Still a little frazzled by the whole sick weekend thing.

Love you all, have a great week!

Elder Molinari