Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Last days of March

30 March 2015 Tiare
This is my zone
This week went really well. The sector has finally reached a workable state. We taught twenty lessons this week, we were pretty busy. A good number of our new investigators (6 of our amis) came to church, which was ward conference. We had a great conference and bishop gave a great talk about missionary work. I had to play 5 piano songs, and I hadn’t really practiced at all that week. I was SOOOO nervous because the stake leadership was there and I was playing for the choir. Well, I prayed before every song, and I played SO well. I can definitely say that my hands were guided.

Black sand beaches here

Transfers happened but Elder Tematahotoa and I are staying together. I knew we would, we've got lots of work to do still! The photos I sent were from a zone meeting and an activity we did at a beach called le point venus at Mahina. We went and played beach soccer, barefoot, so my feet got nice and sanded. But I'm used to it so it didn’t really bother me. I'm pretty good at playing defense in soccer :)

Love you all!

Elder Molinari

My companion is the Tahitian behind me with the blue tie